cropped-stpatshead.png


This Website was launched on St. Patrick’s Day (17thMarch 2011) and is continually updated by our branch committee and members.

It is our intention that the historic name of St. Patrick’s (the home of Hibernian Football Club), is kept as the Supporters’ Voice and Link to the Club.

Hibernian F.C. was born within St. Patrick’s Parish (Cowgate) on August 6th 1875, we were first to wear the Green & White and we are and always will be very proud of our history.

We guarantee a very warm welcome at St. Patrick’s Branch

Glory Glory To The Hibees.


Leave a reply