Sorry Pat, its time to go, that was shambolic.
The team, which is laughable in itself…
- Williams – Gets pass marks, their goal was unsaveable.
- Stevenson – Hibs best player again, which sadly says it all.
- Hanlon – I didn’t think he did badly, given who he was playing beside.
- McPake – Was at fault for their goal, is all over the place and deserved his red card. A liability.
- McGivern – Again, he is excused, he did his best.
- Robertson – Done nothing preferred to go backwards or sideways rather than forward until the last 15 minutes.
- Tiawo – Done nothing preferred to go backwards or sideways rather than forward, should have been off for Jones at half time.
- Thomson – Done nothing preferred to go backwards or sideways rather than forward, bullied by plooky bairns
- Craig – Done nothing preferred to go backwards or sideways rather than forward, his attitude stank and his sitter was a disgrace
- Vine – You have to be kidding, he looks and plays like a pub player, he gets 90 minutes. Worst striker I have ever seen in a Hibs shirt and I have seen some rubbish.
- Collins – I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, sorry, he is a donkey, a big, useless donkey.
- Caldwell – Sorry son, you are not going to make it at Hibs.
- Zoubir – A month at Hibs has knocked the life out of him, he now prefers to go back like the rest of the hapless midfield.
Other sub – I don’t think we made a third sub, which again says it all given how bad we are.
Manager – Get him out of our club now, give him gardening leave, pay him off, just get him out, he is clueless and if you cannae motivate your players to beat the worst Hearts team in 30 years you are in the wrong job.
Hearts – They are garbage and we need shot for losing to such a poor team. My biggest issue is only Hibernian could make their season, for that alone Fenlon has to go.
Fans – They simply do not deserve us and I expect people to now stop going until Fenlon is removed. I understand there are demonstrations outside the west stand post match, Hibs should not be surprised.