Ooooooooohhhhhh you’re going down like a Russian Submarine, a Russian Submarine, a Russian Submarine…
Get that right up you deluded fuds.
Now, to the players….
- Williams – Was tested a couple of times and could have held the shot that lead to their goal.
- Forster – As I have repeated, the laddie improves week on week, he is growing in confidence and is a good strong player
- Hanlon – Another great performance from the excellent Hanlon, he and the Admiral controlled the very difficult tattooed freak Stevenson well.
- Nelson – Another strong performance, this guy does not shit it, ever.
- McGivern – Did ok, not a great defensive performance but linked well with Lewis Stevenson.
- Cairney – Drifted in and out the game, he caused carnage when it went his way.
- Robertson – Not sure he enjoys playing beside Liam Craig?
- Craig – Took the penalty well, but actually had another poor performance. Just not doing it for me? Not sure why he got man of the match.
- Stevenson – Hibs man of the match yet again, what a great performance from Lewis, well played son.
- Collins – Worked his socks off and took his goal well, good stuff son
Cummings – I thought he tried too hard and didn’t have his best game?
- The Heff – Did very well when he came on, a clever football player who was unlucky not to score with a deft turn.
- Tudor Jones – I thought he done very well when he replaced the injured Robertson, put himself about.
- Stanton – Only had 5 or 6 minutes to show his skills.
Terry and Mo – Well done guys, keep it coming….
Ref – I thought he handled the game reasonably well.
Hearts- Laughable. The wee fanny who gave Hibs our penalty should have his pocket money docked and be grounded for a week for that one.